Healing the World’s Pain
by Dr. Michael Obsatz – September 2021
There is a lot of pain and suffering in the world. Some of this is unavoidable and can’t be helped. Other pain and suffering are caused by actions, thoughts, beliefs, and circumstances created by other human beings. Some pain is physical, and some is emotional.
Where does the pain come from?
- being hurt, abused, bullied, raped, violated
- not feeling safe
- abandonment, not belonging, being shunned
- scarcity, belief in scarcity
- fear of differences
- self-abandonment/no boundaries
- feeling unlovable
- illnesses, epidemics, body pain
- violence, wars
- natural disasters
- overcrowding/not enough space
How is pain expressed or dealt with?
- addictions and distractions
- power over/domination
- suicide, violence against self, others
- we/they mentality
How can unnecessary pain be healed?
- spiritual growth and connection
- providing for all — oneness consciousness
- acceptance of what cannot be changed
- unconditional love and acceptance
- respect for self and others
- facing reality and taking action
- positive thinking
- letting go of negativity, fear, and scarcity thinking
- creating safety by protecting the vulnerable
- learning from emotionally mature, healthy positive elders
- avoiding addictions/distractions
© 2021 Dr. Michael Obsatz, all rights reserved – © 2021 www.mentorsmatter.us, all rights reserved